What days of the week are you open?
- Though we usually do parties on weekends, we are available during any day of the week! We can be reached though our contact us page on any day of the week within reasonable business hours. We will try our best to respond within one business day.
Do you have _________ character(s)?
- All of our characters (besides our favorite mouse friend) are listed on our website on the characters page. If you have an idea for a custom character, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate your request for an additional fee.
What will the character(s) do at my event?
- That depends on what package option you decide on! All of our package options are listed on the packages page of our website. If there is something you would like to add that does not come in the package you selected, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you for an additional fee.
How early in advance should I book my character(s)?
- We suggest booking your event as soon as possible in order to make sure we can reserve your time slot. We usually recommend booking at least 3 weeks before the event, though we will always do our best to accommodate clients that book later!
Do you cater to both boys and girls?
- Absolutely! Our goal is to make sure your child is happy no matter what their preference is! All of our packages come with gender-nonspecific games, crafts, and activities that are created to make sure everyone at the party has a blast!!
Can I bring the character(s) to an event space such as a water park or a bounce and jump location?
- We can bring characters to any location as long as the characters have been given permission to be there. This information must be found out by the client and told to us before booking.
Am I allowed to tip the character(s)?
- Of course! We always say that tips for the performers are happily accepted but never expected!
How far into the party should the character(s) arrive?
- Though this is completely up to the discretion of the client, we recommend having the character arrive towards the middle of the event just so that everyone has arrived in time to meet them! Contact us directly for a customized response to this question that matches your party plan!
What areas do you travel to?
- Though we primarily do parties in Tucson and Phoenix, we can go to any location in the state of Arizona with an added driving and gas fee!
Do you only do birthday parties?
- We have done all sorts of events such as company holiday parties, fundraisers, and corporate events! Contact us directly for special event pricing.
Do you do custom events?
- Definitely! At As You Wish Parties, it is our goal to make your party or event the best it can possibly be! Contact us directly for specific arrangements and pricing.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept PayPal, Venmo, and checking. For specific details on how payment and booking works, please contact us directly.
What do you charge for driving and gas?
- We only charge for driving time and gas if you are more than 30 minutes away from our base location or if our character is not stationed directly in your city. Contact us directly for a quote for your event location!
What do I do if I need to cancel my event?
- Let us know a soon as possible! All deposits are non-refundable but nothing else will need to be paid. If you decide to move your event to a different date, we will do our best to accommodate you and you will not need to make another deposit unless the details of your event change.